Technology has evolved in a variety of ways, additionally, a lot of gadgets have been made for different purposes. For instance, the Smartwatch is stylishly designed for catering for more than one function; it is created with the purposes of reading text messages, emailing and updating right from your smartphone on this gadget. Sony Smartwatch Liveview 2 is made to process technology-related operations with a convenient innovation. Read this review to know more about this Android smartwatch’s pros and cons.
The Good And The Bad Side Of Smartwatch:
• Convenience – A great benefit as you do not need to carry your phone around with you, but simply wear the watch as you would on your wrist.
• Ease of use – You do not have to worry about updating this manually, just sync it with your phone and it basically does the updates for you via bluetooth. Every time you connect the Smartwatch to your phone, the Smartwatch applications you install on your phone will automatically appear. There are times when you need to keep your phone in silent mode, but you will be aware that you have received a text or email message as the watch will vibrate on your wrist.
• Connection to your phone – You can pair the Smartwatch to your Android phone and just install the applications that the Smartwatch asks you to install. One great thing about it is that your phone’s bluetooth and Smartwatch will connect every time you turn them both on. You will see notifications and new applications to install.
It is compatible with almost every Android phones, including Sony Xperia phones, Samsung Galaxy Note I & II, Samsung Galaxy S III and other HTC, LG phones.
• Battery life – The Smartwatch has a decent battery life, the more notifications you use the shorter the life of the battery gets, but it is still not bad. With low usage, it can last a week. Moderate usage can eat up the battery in 3 or 4 days.
• Wristband adapter – There is a wristband adapter included that allows you to use a better wristband.
• Customizations and application development
• A nice and useful extension of your phone in the form of a watch.
Buy at Amazon
• The proprietary cable that is included is inconvenient. A micro usb is better used for charging.
• The red light for charging and for the status of battery is no longer there, so no warning of when battery is getting low
• Disconnecting issues may irritate you after you made the previous updates. However, the latest updates seem to fix it.
• There is a limited applications. There are lots of apps but it can’t be compared to a smartphone’s.
Although some users have found they have not got on with the Sony Smartwatch Liveview 2 for android there are many happy users who find that this works well not just with their hones but with android tablets too; enabling them to keep updated in a more convenient way then having to take out their phone when they are put and about.
The Sony Android Smartwatch Liveview 2 looks appealing and feels good on the wrist, you will stay updated and you can customize with the use of the applications. If listening to music is your ‘thing’, then you can connect your phone to the Android Smartwatch and you can access any song you want on your phone. All you have to do is to press play, skip or fast word and enjoy listening.
1. Skinomi TechSkin – Sony Smartwatch Screen Protector Ultra Clear Shield + Full Body Protective Skin + Lifetime Warranty
Protect your smartwatch with this screen protector from famous brand, Skinomi TechSkin. It guarantees manufacturer lifetime replacements.
Not like your wristband’s default color? Choose this cool rubber strap and clip for Sony SmartWatch. It is available in 8 different adjustable lengths and in different colors.